Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Joyce Connor of Brides and Beauty

HAPPY WEDDING SUPPLIER WEDNESDAY!
Boy do we have a treat in store for you today, with the gorgeous and wonderfully talented Joyce Connor, who is a Make Up Artist and Beauty Therapist based in Reading Berkshire. Lets hear what the lovely lady has to say:
My business was established in 2006. But I have 15 years experience. I started my business because I wanted to offer great customer service and only use quality brands I didn’t feel that was the case at the salon I was working in. I knew I could offer a better service so I took a leap of faith and did it. I love quality brands and I knew customers did too!

I am one of only a few companies that offer the full range of Beauty and Bridal services to customers in there wedding venue. I also cater for all skin tone and hair types.
I love creating the look the Bride has asked for and then watching her walk out the room to meet her groom. I’m the last supplier the Bride see’s before she gets married
I love doing bridal hair and make up it’s the best thing in the world. My advice to brides is to book at least 6 months before the wedding day so I can get their skin to its optimum hydration and ready for the make up application on the wedding day. For brides that are getting married abroad I can do make up lessons and help with the make up shopping too. If you’re a bride that doesn’t normally wear any make up it would be a good idea to wear some, especially for the photos. Camera flashes can drain the colour from your face so some make up will add a bit of colour to enhance your look. Don’t overdo the make up either on the day you still want to look like you but just an enhanced version of your normal self. Don’t forget about you hair too. Have conditioning treatments before the wedding so that it’s gorgeous. If you’re growing your hair for the wedding still have it trimmed every six weeks to remove any split ends and promote healthy growth! Hair up do’s mean no conditioner on the day and washing your hair the night before so that your hair stays up all day long.

For more helpful tips visit Joyce's Website@ www.bridesandbeauty.co.uk and Blog: www.skinandmakeupblog.com and if you want to book this super duper lady get in touch quick!
Thank you so much for allowing us to feature you!!

If we can help you with any bespoke jewellery email me on jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk or if you want to feature on our blog email lisa@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk

Dont forget to check out our FACEBOOK page too!
Have a nice day!
JKD

No comments:

Post a Comment