Wednesday 1 September 2010

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Beyond Beyond

Happy Wednesday! The sun is out in London town, and we have another wonderful Wedding Supplier Wednesday feature for you - all together now - wooohoooo!

Today we are featuring the brilliant Amma from Beyond Beyond, who is a rather fantastic graphic designer, invitation designer and web designer established in 2004 based in London (although her creations travel everywhere!)I wanted to work for someone who would let me have long lunches, would never say no to my holiday and I didn’t really need to suck up to – ME! It is a lot of hard work, but I love working for myself it is super fun and it has made me disciplined!
I strive for the best customer service possible, I aim to be helpful and creative as possible and throw as many innovative fun an quirky solutions as I can.
The best bit about my working day; When I have made the bride & groom, groom & groom, or bride & bride happy – job done for me!
I am a hopeless devoted paper addict, and I love coming up with weird, wonderful and quirky designs solutions. I love my job, I love making people happy, and most of all I love making couples happy. I always feel really honoured to be such a key part of someone’s big day. Also, it doesn’t just stop at wedding stationery – I do all the social stuff, births, baby showers the lot so I am available for it all! (I also make wedding websites too!)

Isnt she wonderful?? We hope you like Amma's work as much as we do! For more information please check our the Beyond Beyond BLOG, FACEBOOK page and TWITTER.

Thank you for allowing us to feature your fab company!

Remember, if we can help you with any bespoke jewellery please contact us on 07904123297 or e)jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk if you would like to feature on our WW feature please email lisa@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk

Have a lovely day!

JKD

1 comment:

  1. I love Amma and her work is fantastic...Time for you to sleep with one eye open you little minx :)

    ReplyDelete