Monday 6 September 2010

Happy Customers ;o)

Happy Customers = a VERY happy Jon Keith Diamonds! and we were thrilled on Friday to received this wonderful review from our client Nicola:

"*****"
Jon is fantastic! I was given a very old, very dirty and to be honest not very nice ring. Not knowing anything about it I showed it to Jon for his advice. Jon tested the main stone and confirmed it was, to my delight, a diamond. He was able to sell the yellow gold for scrap and with this money he reset the stone in a white gold ru...b over setting and it is currently sat beautifully around my neck.

Jon kept me informed every step of the way what was happening and what my options were. He is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and lovely to work with. I will definitely be using him again and will be recommending him to all my friends, especially my boyfriend!!

Thank you Jon!


And here is the necklace for you all to see!



We are thrilled you are pleased Nicola, and look forward to hearing from your Boyfriend soon!

Have you got an old, unused piece of jewellery that could be turned into something you would love forever? Then drop us a line and find out what we can do for you! You can email us on jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk or call me on 07904123297.

If you have had any jewellery from JKD then we would LOVE to hear feedback from you, we love to read reviews, and they can be left on our Facebook page HERE I would say 90% of our business is from word of mouth so please tell all your friends about our service!

On another note, we featured on the wonderful Daffodil Waves Photography Blog this weekend along with a number of other Wedding Pros. Its a brilliant blog and well worth the read so get yourself over there! WEDDING PRO BLOG

Have a wonderful week and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

JKD
07904123297

No comments:

Post a Comment