Wednesday 25 August 2010

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Lobster Love

HAPPY Wedding Wednesday! Today we are featuring the wonderful Laura from Lobster Love, based in a sleepy village in the South-East, who make bridal and special occasion jewellery which is inspired by the sea.

I’ve been making jewellery since I was small, it was as I was planning my own wedding I realised that this is what I truly love doing. My website has only been live for a couple of months but I’ve been working behind the scenes at LobsterLove for about a year

I’m really passionate about creating beautiful jewellery and accessories for special occasions, especially weddings!

Although I offer some ‘classic’ bridal designs I’m more about colourful creations and contemporary designs such as the 1950’s inspired polka-dot ribbon necklaces.
I also cater for wedding guests, so if anyone is planning on going to a wedding I can make them something beautiful to go with their outfit which can be worn again
I love receiving bespoke commissions especially when brides e-mail pictures of their amazing wedding dresses. I also love seeing pictures of the weddings and seeing my Lobster creations dazzling away
Here at LobsterLove I aim to provide gorgeous jewellery and accessories perfect for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guests. Many of the designs are suitable for wearing again and again and would make special presents.

As everything is lovingly handcrafted to order it gives the opportunity to change colours, choice of materials and size, please just ask. Bespoke orders are positively encouraged



Laura, you have some gorgeous pieces THANK YOU for allowing us to feature you on the blog! If you would like to contact Lobster Love they can be found ONLINE , blog ramblings are BLOG and TWITTER

Have a nice week and if i can help you with anything contact me on 07904123297.

THANKS!
JKD

No comments:

Post a Comment